Monday, February 22, 2010

Making a list...

We've now been in our house in MPLS for almost 9 years...longer than I've lived anywhere!...and we've yet to really do any home improvements or decorating...just never expected to be freezing our $^% off for this long in the Midwest...but it doesn't look as if we'll be moving to sunnier climes anytime soon so maybe if I put it out there in the universe I will finally do something...here are a few things I've had in my design file for years...I saw this wallpaper in Domino (sigh!) ages ago - Zebrine by Rose Cummings - and I think it would be perfect in a small space...

I'd love to retile our bathroom with these gorgeous Fez cement tiles from Granada Tiles...


or use these Mosaic House Fleurs Tile somewhere...of course I like the pink :)

 but I think my first project will be to finally order some Delia Shades for our bedroom...
Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!