Thursday, August 6, 2009

Parlez Vous Francais?

Inspired by my adventures at sea, I'm having a bit of a late summer Gallic moment...this is the quintessential Sailor T by St. James and Calypso has washed it worn to create an instant lived in favorite - $135
(If you google a bit you can also find the original for about $60)
I love it with a rolled up boyfriend jean for a gamine effect.






How can you go wrong with the Parisian version of Converse?
Bensimon La Tennis Lacets in Marine - $55

Tres Cool!





Once the weather gets crisp I'll throw this Ponte Beau Blazer by Cartonnier - $98 - over the whole ensemble. J'adore the fact that it's been done in a cozy knit and predict it will be your new fall favorite...C'est magnifique!








Finally, like any good French girl, I know that an outfit isn't complete without a bit of sexiness, so I'm cutting my nails super short and laquering them with a gorgeous, classic rouge
Chanel Le Vernis Nail Colour - $20
Ooh la la!






Til next week - Au Revoir! A Bientot! A tout a l'heure!
(okay - think it's all out of my system now - whew!)
xoxo - M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm hanging on your every word...let me know what you think!